Most people take their final bows on life’s big stage without proper fanfare so the Sardonika Policy Institute is urging that along with wills and cemetery spots, all actual living persons should spell out what they want at their funeral.
Below is part of the SPI Full Funeral Check Sheet. Pick one or more from each:
- THEME: Family, Religious (Revival, Irish Wake, Animal Sacrifice), Sports (Beer Pong, Ping Pong, Putting Contest), Star Wars, Marvel Comics, Masquerade Party, Disney
- MUSIC: Rock, Rap, Disco, OomPah, Ska, Emo, John Philip Sousa, Elevator, Zither, Country, Show Tunes
- ENTERTAINMENT: Mime, Clown, Jugglers, Singer-Songwriter, Stand-up Comedian, Puppet Show, Charades, Superbowl Halftime Extravaganza, Cirque du Soleil
- EULOGY: Weeping Testimony, Haiku, Limericks, Brain-teaser, Poetry Slam, Roast, Stump Speech
- FOOD: Wine Tasting, Sit-Down Dinner, Potluck With Cheese Platter, Salad Bar, Brats and Burgers, Kegger, Old-Fashioned Pig Roast, Finger Food
Dead garage-band rockers may charge a $5 cover at the door.