It has begun filming a new batch for next February's big bash.
SPINews has uncovered some entries from the usual heavy hitters:
- Coca Cola: To Ronald Reagan’s “They touched the hand of God” speech, astronauts conquer space and lose their lives while a grateful America watches and drinks Coke Classic.
- Ford: A 60-second peaen to women, from Dolly Madison to Dolly Parton, including a Texas mom who has twins in the spacious seat of a F-150 pickup.
- New York Stock Exchange: In “The Little Guy,” Main Street bustles with five-and-dimes, mom & pops and milkmen -- everyone dissing greed and embracing honesty.
- Budweiser: FDR proclaims “We have nothing but fear” as GIs fight in WWII and the "Greatest Generation" guzzles Bud Light.
- Cialis: In “Let’s All Get Along,” Flo the over-the-top Progressive Insurance babe and the Russian outsource guy “Peggy” make out in a bathtub.