WASHINGTON (SPINews) -- President Obama, increasingly frustrated with the GOP knee-jerk intransigence, will start treating Congress like the foot-stamping, say-no-at-any-cost persons they are: petulant 2-year olds.
As a parent, he knows that when asked to do something, a toddler does the opposite.
He will, therefore, announce his new Agenda 2012.
- New jobs bill to put millions back to work: “Screw ’em.”
- His health-care plan? “Repeal Obamacare.”
- Health and safety regulations? “Dump ’em all.”
- Climate change? "What climate change?"
- Teaching evolution? "Turn to Jesus!"
- Immigration? “Build FIVE fences!”
- Income taxes? “Voluntary.”
- The Budget? “Cut every single government job."
The president also suggested Congress needs a time-out.
House Speaker Weeping John Boehner said, "We will oppose him on every one of those policies."
GOP Senate Minority Leader Mitch “Owl Eyes” McConnell mumbled something unintelligible.