The monarch has plunged into social networking, revealing her Likes and Dislikes and Suggestions. Here are Her Majesty's Facebook musings from last week:
- Sunday: Filthy weather. Had Soames the Royal Canine Groomer & Dog Sitter take the Corgis out to do their business.
- Monday: Had toast and marmalade with my morning tea. Watched dreadful a.m. chat show.
- Tuesday: Who is Lady Gaga?
- Wednesday: Charles & wife over for dinner. Had Barlow The Royal Chef do up steak & kidney pie. Shared a Pinot. Philip made snippy (but funny) remark about Camilla and Charles. Charles seemed antsy.
- Thursday: Charles will just have to wait a bit.
- Friday: Beastly film about my father, King George VI, and beastly cartoon about me in London tab which I usually don't read. I'm not that stocky and so what if he stuttered? He was the king and I am the Queen, and enough about my hats. Bloody journalists.
- Saturday: We are not amused.
Neither are we -- and we're quite easily amused.