SARDONIKA (SPINews) -- After a recent flap over why there was no Pledge of Allegiance before a political event sponsored by the League of Women Voters, the Republican National Committee put forth new debate guidelines that would at the same time satisfy the wing-nut extremists in the party and avoid revealing plans, if any, they may have upon election.
All appearances shall begin with:
- The Pledge of Allegiance
- The National Anthem (all four verses)
- "God Bless America""
- America the Beautiful"
- "My Country 'Tis of Thee"
- "Okie from Muskogee"
- An invocation
- "How Great Thou Art"
- The Lord's Prayer
- Swearing on the Bible to tell the truth, the whole truth ...
And, before any questions can be asked, the debate shall end with:
- A benediction
- "Proud To Be An American"
- "Onward, Christian Soldiers!"
- "Born in the USA"
- "Little Deuce Coupe"