The nation's one and only think tank has announced it's fall lineup of in-depth $50 studies, starting with the political future of America's beauty-pageant presidential wannabe, Sarah "Mama Grizzly" Palin.
- When newspapers fold, where will TV get its news?
- Why do fools fall in love?
- Elvis & American Idol: Would he have won? (Simon: "Hey, what's with the lip curl?")
- Bull testosterone: Can it save the Democratic Party?
- Was Mark Twain right? Do we go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company?
- Crows, ravens, blackbirds, jackdaws -- who cares?
- The Republican Party: Too much bull testosterone or too much bull?
- Does Google google itself?
- New al Qaida secret weapon: Motel bedspreads
- Tarragon: Is it overrated?
- Was PowerPoint invented by the Devil?
- New funding for American public schools: Make kids pay for parking
- Why can't Barack Obama be as cuddly as Glenn Beck?